Nov 28, 2017
Love CNN--Love Sewing Report.
At the end of the day we are all just trying to eat breakfast and get ready for work or school and hopefully wear something reasonable.
Good Luck to the Sewing Report--They will be very successful because they are a very good sewing show--quality, informative and interesting.
Particularly enjoyed the portrayal of Nancy Zieman who recently passed away. There are very few showing shows on television about making clothes and Nancy Zieman has been my go to girl for practical and quality sewing for a very long time.......her books are helpful to as in making a collar for a shirt.
The Sewing Report--Bringing the World Together With Food and Fabric.
- American Sewing Guild Wichita Featuring Jacket a la King and Shirt Tail Expert Linda Lee
- from We Sew Retro: Vintage Butterick--Bringing the World Together with Food and Fabric on @TheRonnieRe
- Fredrika Whitfield is Particularly Stunning Today
- Ronnie from The Ronnie Republic Radio Round-Up Schools donald trump on Violence and Consequences
- Anthnoy Bourdain Is So Stupid I am Embarrassed For Him
- America's Date with The Devil: Is CNN the Maitre d'.......
- Van Jones Tells The Truth About donald trump
- Beautiful Bluebird Ana Navarro Slams the Screendoor at donald trump for promoting violence
From Fayette County, Texas:
Elizabeth Arnim Sengelman, Aunt Lizzie, Chas and Lizzie Sengelman, Charles and Elizabeth Sengelman.
From the collection of Bessie Ida Arnim Varley from Schulenburg, Texas.
In Search of information about:
Feodor Charles Arnim
This individual passed away in Abilene, Texas at the age of approximately 40 years.
He spent most of his life in Fayette County Texas and he also had relatives in Flatonia. His brother is E. A. Arnim--Edward Alexander Arnim.
Feodor Charles was loveinly nicknamed "Pomp" by his family.