Nov 7, 2015
- Ted Cruz Faces Off With Colbert About Gay Marriage, Reagan's Legacy
- Janelle Monáe Talks Voting and Young African-American Women: From the White House
- Bill O'Reilly gets that funny Loser Look after James Carville Schools him on Winning Elections
- Hillary was just brilliant today on Face the Nation.......
- Mr. Mattis gives us his take on the JFK assassination...........
- Karl Rove Talks About His Beautiful Doggie Girl and True Love for Democrats or Republicans
- Sully Sullivan: His Voice Will Be Missed on KOGO Radio in San Diego.......
‘You’re a Hack!’ O’Reilly Explodes at George Will for Attacking His ‘No-Facts Zone’ Bookby Josh Feldman | 8:52 pm, November 6th, 2015VIDEO797
Bill O’Reilly exploded and repeatedly calledGeorge Will a “hack” tonight in a fierce battle over whether O’Reilly’s book Killing Reagan is factually accurate.
O’Reilly’s gotten criticism from people close to Reagan over the book, and he fired back by saying they don’t want the truth being told. Will yesterday took things one step further when hetore into O’Reilly’s book and called it a “no-facts zone.”
Well, responding last night was not enough for O’Reilly, and he invited Will on today. To start, O’Reilly said that Will libeled him and claimed Will was supposed to call him before running the column and didn’t.
Will said he had no such obligation and snarked that it wouldn’t be the first time O’Reilly’s gotten something wrong. When O’Reilly kept on the point, he asked, “Do you want to talk about Bill O’Reilly or Bill O’Reilly’s book?”
O’Reilly moved on to Will taking issue with his use of a memo by a Reagan aide. The memo features what Will called “slanderous assessments” of Reagan that its own author disowned. O’Reilly said he only did so “under heavy pressure” and Will literally laughed out loud.
O’Reilly confronted him on a bunch of statements from people close to Reagan to refute what Will was saying and accused Will of “actively misleading people.” Will shot back by saying O’Reilly’s “something of an expert” in that field.
When Will called out O’Reilly for not talking to pivotal Reagan administration figures, O’Reilly shot back that he didn’t want anyone with “skin in the game.” He insisted Killing Reagan is laudatory, but Will said not only is that untrue, but charged that “it is doing the work of the left” to discredit Reagan.
O’Reilly cried, “You’re a hack! You’re in with a cabal of Reagan loyalists who don’t want the truth to be told!”
Watch above, via Fox News.
[image via screengrab]
click on this link below to see the video from mediaite showing the confrontation:
copied from mediaite.com
- Stephen Colbert gets Ted Cruz to admit he doesn't agree with Reagan on immigration or taxes
- The Real Presidential-Age Question
- What Laura Ingraham Thinks About the Bashing of Donald Trump
- Reporting George Noory of Coast to Coast AM to Media Matters for Constantly Bashing Our President
- George Noory and His Right Wing Radio Show
- the end of the road for donald trump
- Larry Hancock Talks LBJ and the Odd Way He Acted After the Assassination
- Riding Bikes in Palestine with George Snow
- Donald Trump: I'm going to go ahead and give the election to Hillary Clinton........
- Can't Wait To Hear Art Bell