May 31, 2015
|Tony Bourdain droning on endlessly about the benefits of drinking|
As if it is a subject we all want to talk about or hear about--does he think it makes him cool, interesting--a person who wants to share his many important and valuable life experiences--somehow we are gaining from his arrogant dribble.
Can CNN or Anthony Bourdain account for innocent people who are influenced by his pseudo-tough skinned approach.
It is offensive to this blog writer.
- Alicia Menendez: Is CNN 'Milking' Unrest in Baltimore?
- Bourdain Eats a Cheesesteak
- Anthony Bourdain's 10 Rules For A Perfect Burger Just In Time For Memorial Day Weekend
- U.S. Journalist Before the Revolutionary Court in Iran
- Bourdain plants digital footprint as editor at food website
- CNN's Fred Whitfield: I'm So Proud Of My Man Avery Friedman
- Can't Wait To Hear Art Bell
- Seriously, Everyone Loves Wolf Blitzer and I do To
- Good Job Nancy Grace Interviewing The Parents of Michael Brown
- Joan Rivers Rules....Just Ask Letterman and CNN's Fred Whitfield