Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
1 head broccoli
1 sweet potato
1 purple potato
1 bag baby carrots
- Chop up all the veggies you’re cookin’. #SpoonTip: For the vegetables that cook more slowly, cut them smaller. For the ones that cook more quickly, cut them bigger. Easy, right?
- Put all the vegetables back in the bag you got from the grocery store (or any plastic bag of your choice).
- Add olive oil to the veggies until they’re lightly coated. Add salt and pepper and other seasonings if you’re feelin’ fancy.
- Mix ’em up until all the veggies are evenly coated.
- Spread veggies onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 400°F for 30 minutes.