Jul 21, 2014
|President Obama: Cute and Counts|
But what happened to O'Reilly's ban on Mexico and tourism to Mexico. Remember, he urged everyone to not cross the border after the incident of the Marine being held incorrectly according to Bill. He didn't want to do it as he threatened several nights in advance of his proclamation but he was finally forced into taking matters into his own hands since President Obama was not acting correctly about the situation.
Being from San Diego I would suggest to Bill he might want to actually take a look at the border crossing before he talks--it's huge...giant...thousands of people crossing every day to see their families, go back and forth for work and business. Many people work in San Diego and live in Mexico. Many San Diegans have families they visit regularly--part of the family members are in San Diego and part in TJ. A ton of business and supplies go across every day.
When Bill made his announcement, I thought, are those people really individuals that are watching O'Reilly and following his advice.
Bill hasn't mentioned the success of his ban lately......I wonder if it ever occurs to him that there are a whole group of people that not only don't listen to him but don't know or care who he is.
It's a low blow for a man that wants to be relevant.
He wants to be important and he is not and much to his dismay there is a giant group of people that follow and admire President Obama.
Will he ever lean these things?
At the end of the day.....Bill O'Reilly did not count.
cl........Hillary girl forever....and O'Reilly critic
copied from the Washington Post......
- Boycott Mexico.
- A Border Wall Is a Monument to the Intellectual Bankruptcy of the GOP
- 'I am so tired of your mocking liberals': Fireworks fly as Bill O'Reilly and Kirsten Powers debate border crisis [video]
- 390 Steps for San Diegans, a Giant Leap for Cross-Border Travel
- Fox News's Bill O'Reilly chides Jon Stewart for Clinton interview, gorges on media criticism
- BOYCOTT: Watch Bill O'Reilly Call for Full Boycott of Mexico Over Invasion at U.S. Border (VIDEO)
- Lou Dobbs tells Bill O'Reilly: Obama orchestrated recent wave of immigrant minors
- Kirsten Powers, Bill O'Reilly get in nasty fight over immigration: 'I'm so tired of you mocking liberals'
- How San Diego's Big Railroad Dreams Went Off Track
- The Washington Post Wine Club--The Ronnie Republic Bill O'Reilly Club