May 23, 2014
|English: Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain, Hyde Park, London, England. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Just wondering if anyone has seen Arthur.
I spoke to this lovely gentleman as I was taking pictures of Kensington Palace Gardens about 2 years ago.
He was simply one of those lovely people that make London my favorite vacation destination. He took time to chat with me and told the story of often meeting Princess Diana as she jogged through the gardens and Hyde Park in the mornings.
Thanks, Arthur, for taking time to chat with me and telling me your story. It's so nice to find a friendly person when one is away from home.
I hope you are doing well.
- Kensington Palace
- How to be mindful: Walk in London's Hyde Park
- Take 12 Trips April: Palaces and parks in London
- Kensington Gardens & Hyde Park
- Route to riches: to see most expensive parts of London, hop on a Number 9
- What is it like to live on Britain's most expensive street?
- now, let's go on this trip to London right now
- I'm going to Jermyn Street for this Cute Hawes and Curtis Shirt with the Red Dots and a Round Collar
- Mike Talks Twilight In The Park: Balboa Park, San Diego, Ca
- travel and Leisure and McDonalds........that's how to take a vacation